Thursday, September 23, 2010

Glory

"What is the glory of God? It is who God is. It is the essence of his nature, the weight of his importance, the radiance of his splendor, the demonstration of his power, and the atmosphere of his presence. God's glory is the expression of his goodness and all his other intrinsic, eternal qualities"
-- Rick Warren Purpose Driven Life
Morning Solace by plague rat on Deviant ARt
That reminded me of a verse from  a Phil Wickham song (surprise surprise) called "Beautiful"

I see Your face in every sunrise
The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes
The world awakens in the light of the day
I look up to the sky and say
You're beautiful

I don't know why....oh well. God is creative, beautiful, love, radiant, powerful, and just plain AMAZING. 
I truly love being amazed by Him each and every day.

No comments: