Monday, January 24, 2011

just sitting here thinking...

For some reason all the things I want to do rushed in to my thoughts. I want to lose weight, I want to read more, I want to work out, I want this, I want that.
The only person keeping me from doing these things that would undoubtedly make my life better is me. I'm the only one standing in my way. It's really hard to shove yourself out of the way. Sad thing is I don't even know why. I guess i get right back into my habits without even thinking about it.
So now...I shall read (Ahab's wife..the book my mother has been trying to get me to read for YEARS) and tomorrow I shall hit up the gym after work for at least an hour. I have no reason not to. (really shouldn't have bought all of those clothes....although i can still fit in clothes i wore in high school and i'm 20 lbs heavier soo i think it will be ok.)
And lately I've been telling God to keep me out of his plans, I always tend to ruin them.
So here's to staying out of the way of God and myself. Cheers!

No comments: